You may have noticed a new page suddenly appeared on the top bar of the site. 30 Before 30.
We’ve all seen these challenges before, so you know the drill. I’ve set myself 30 goals to try and complete before my 30th birthday. I’ve got about 4 and a half years to work on these, so hopefully I can tick off quite a few! I’ve split the list into vague categories.
I’ll be updating the page at the top, as well as posting updates on anything big I’ve ticked off. Here’s the list:
- Visit New York City
- Visit 10 places, in the UK or abroad, that I’ve never visited before
- Go back to Paris
- Visit Italy
- Road-trip along Route 66
- Do Disney (either in America or France)
- Have Breakfast at Tiffanys: coffee and a croissant at the window of the NYC store
- Stay in a 5 star hotel
- Go to an American convention
- Learn to sew so I can make more of my own costumes
- Take Rogue and Gambit pictures in New Orleans
Arts & Culture
- Finish writing and editing a novel
- Read everything on the BBC Top 100 list (if I’m not enjoying a book after 100 pages, I can count it as completed) – 65/100
- Take a photography course
- Attend 5 new-to-me theatre or dance productions
- Complete a Project 365 photo challenge
- Have professional pin-up photos taken
- Watch everything on the Film4 50 Films to See Before You Die list – 14/50
- Do a colour run
- Go back to dancing
- Get into yoga properly, rather than just dabbling
Food & Drink
- Eat at all of the Birmingham Michelin star restaurants: Carter’s of Moseley, Purnell’s, Simpsons, Adam’s Restaurant, Turners
- Cook 30 new-to-me recipes
- Go vegetarian for a month – shake off that food comfort zone!
- Learn to make macaroons
- Take a cocktail making class
- Eat afternoon tea at Claridges in London, Betty’s Tearoom in York and the Pump Room in Bath.
And the rest…
- Learn to drive
- Get a cat
- Own a pair of Louboutins
Anyone else done a thirty before thirty challenge? Would you? What would your goals be?